Medical grade skin care
Elase Exclusive 3 step approach to beautiful skin
Our services include
- European Facials – a relaxing, deep cleanse to refresh and hydrate your skin.*
- Targeted Facials – a targeted protocol to help you meet your goals; address acne, hydration, anti-aging or calming.*
- Microdermabrasion – refresh your skin through mechanical exfoliation and stimulation.*
- Dermaplane – a gentle and comfortable manual exfoliation using a dermal blade, that leaves skin noticeably softer.*
- Hydrafacial® – uncover a youthful layer of skin with gentle exfoliation, remove debris with massaging suction and nourish with intense moisture.*
- Hydrafacial Plus® – all the benefits of the hydrafacial with stronger active acids to provide significant exfoliation benefits.*
- AHA/BHA Chemical Peels – an essential part of any skin care plan and an ideal way to prep your skin for more advanced procedures.*
- SkinMedica Vitalize Peel® – an advanced peel that helps clear acne, lighten hyperpigmentation, exfoliate skin and smooth texture.*
- SkinMedica Rejuvenize Peel® – our most popular peel with stronger active ingredients. A great peel for those who have already experienced our other essential peels.*
- TCA Peel – trichloroacetic acid is used to gradually remove the upper layers of skin to reduce dark pigmentation, improve melisma and soften fine lines.*
- SkinCeuticals Pigment Balancing Peel® – Targeting the appearance of uneven skin tone to improve photodamage and acne-related discoloration. Pigment Balancing Peel combines brightening agents with a peeling solution.*
- SkinCeuticals Advanced Corrective Peel® – a concentrated blend of lactic, salicylic and phenylethyl resourcinol works to create dramatic skin lightening results. This is the ideal peal for clients concerned with pigmentation.*
- MicroPen® – help stimulate collagen growth and penetrate products deeper into the skin.*
- Micro Peel Plus – combining our powerful chemical peels with the penetrating benefits of a MicroPen treatment. This is an advanced treatment for clients wanting significant results after just a single treatment.*
- VAMPIRE Facial ® – this patented protocol utilizes your bodies own platelet rich plasma to induce maximum skin rejuvenation benefits. Your skin is nourished with PRP utilizing microneedling to penetrate the serum and boost your bodies own renewal processes.*
- VAMPIRE Facial ® Plus – All the benefits of the VAMPIRE Facial, PLUS injection of PRP serum directly into facial areas prone to show early signs of aging, like the under eyes.*
- VAMPIRE Face Lift ® – the VAMPIRE Face Lift combines the rejuvenating benefits of the VAMPIRE Facial with the dramatic benefits of cosmetic injections. This procedure produces the most significant anti-aging benefits you can find.*
Before & Afters
I've never done this before. How do I know where to start?
Elase values your time and money. We want your investment with Elase to return phenomenal results. Because of that we offer each of our anti-aging clients a complimentary Skin Care Profile. Usually if you are concerned about the appearance of your skin, there are other factors contributing to your frustrations that you may not have considered. There may be things like laser skin rejuvenation that can dramatically add to the youthfulness you are looking for.
During your Skin Care Profile, your esthetician will use the Emage imaging system to conduct an in-depth analysis of your skin. You will see a computerized image detailing your hydration, your pigmentation, the bacteria in your skin, your pore size, the location and depth of your wrinkles and even your lash length. Then we will put together a 6 month plan for you that will include anti-aging, skin care and at home products. We will spend as much time as you need explaining each procedure and helping you understand our recommendations.*
Do I really need to use the products that you are recommending?
Investing in spa treatments without also investing in the right at-home skin care regiment, is like going to the dentist for a cleaning and then not brushing your teeth at home. Our medical grade spa treatments will be so much for effective for you, if you supplement them at home with appropriate skin care products. At-home products help you heal faster, achieve results faster and maintain your results longer. Use of these products can increase your visible results by up to 30% or more. We only recommend those products that we know are going to transform your skin and make you love the way you look.*
How many treatments do I need?
When you complete our full protocol including CoolSculpting, UltraShape, VelaShape III and contouring wraps, you can expect to see results within just a few weeks. How many treatments you need, ultimately depends on your goals.*
What if I need to lose weight too?
Many of our clients that are interested in Body Sculpting are also candidates for improving their overall health. If decreasing body fat, increasing lean muscle or shedding pounds is part of your goal, ask us about Vive Nutrition. Vive is focused on improving your overall health through complete nutrition body sculpting treatments, and weight loss supplements. *
Why should I trust Elase?
For the last 15 years, Elase has been Utah’s #1 provider of every product and service we offer. And now Elase is one of the Top 3 accounts in the NATION for BOTOX, Juvederm, Kybella, Skin Medica and CoolSculpting. Not only do we do more than anybody, we also have happier clients than anybody. That is why for the last 8 years, we have been voted Utah’s “Best of State” Medical Spa.
We know you trust us with your time, money and appearance. We take that trust seriously and offer you the best value and an exceptional experience in return. We have a proven track record of safety, excellent results and life-long clients. Just come in for a consultation and you’ll understand right away why Elase is different.
How does Elase ensure my satisfaction?
Our Nurse Practitioners, Physicians Assistants, Nurses and Master Estheticians are extensively trained at the prestigious National Institute of Medical Aesthetics. All of our laser technicians have a minimum of 300 hours of hands-on laser training prior to treating our clients. Elase also conducts quarterly clinical training to ensure that our employees are staying on top of new advances in the industry. For over a decade we have been providing our clients with an exceptional experience every time they come to visit us.*
How does Elase Membership lower my costs?
The Elase Membership program is the way Elase brings true value to you. When you become an Elase member, you have a simple way to budget out all of your favorite products and services. Members make monthly deposit into their Elase accounts, and receive guaranteed discounts of up to 60% OFF when you redeem your banked funds.
Elase offers memberships for every budget. All members receive member pricing on all products and services. Members also receive Elase Rewards Points that can be redeemed for free products and services.
There are no credit checks, no down payments, no hidden fees and no gimmicks. It is just a simple way to make beauty affordable for everybody. Come visit and we can create a membership that fits your needs.